Thursday, April 8, 2010

Craft Room Concept


Im sitting here at 2:45 am looking at some of the most creative blogs and totally inspired to work on my own ideas. If it wasnt for my back feeling like its about to go out and my eyes feeling like sandpaper, I probably would be tinkering around in my craft room. My room was designed to draw inspiration from it, but of late (due to RL aggro) I have not worked in my "dream bubble" for many many months. So I've been cleaning out, replacing, reorganizing, and rebuilding what is important to me and what I want from my space. I figure the more I talk about it and more peeps know about what I do then the guilt will hopefully set in to get my creativity going! LOL Im long over due for some moments of true bliss! Im itching to make dolls, scrapbooking, and sewing up quilts. So get your pom poms out and cheer me on, I NEED IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment