Monday, April 6, 2009

In the Beginning...


Ive been wanting to start a blog forever and just never took the time to look into it. I was afraid it would be another “thing” to maintain and not feel creative enough to establish a cool blog. BUT, my friend Nicole encouraged me to get something going and just try it, coming from the “amazingly talented” girl. She just wiggles her finger and out comes the cutest crafts. Anyway, So with all the small talk over, HERE I AM!
I will be covering creative moments and non-creative moments on my blog and showing off my creative out comes. I LOVE sewing! I make quilts, dolls, embroidary, and scrappingbooking! Anything else I can get my hands on will be listed too! I love collecting small vintage items which is a room full of treasures to me.
So keep in touch and watch for posts about Etsy.com where I will post items for sell! Thanks for stopping by and hope to get to know you all and meet other “creative challanged” people!

No comments:

Post a Comment